Contoh Surat Lamaran Marketing Officer

Berikut di bawah ini adalah contoh surat lamaran marketing officer (application for account officer). Draft contoh surat lamaran marketing officer ini diharapkan dapat dijadikan sebagai acuan Anda dalam membuat surat lamaran yang berkaitan.
  

Your Full Name Full Address City – Postal Code Phone / HP : (xxx) xxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxx e-mail : your-email@yahoo.co.id


May , 2008


   
 

To, HRD Manager
PT Bank .......... Tbk
Jakarta

 
Re: Application Letter for Account Officer


 


Dear Sir / Madam
 

First, please consider my resume to get a chance to work in your company. My educational background is graduated from University of ..........................., Faculty of Economic majoring in Accounting in 1996. I have experience work at Bank ................. as Customer Service and Account Officer and PT Bank ................... as Unit Head . I work well, self motivated, maintain existing customer, solving customer problem etc. I am comfortable to liaison with people. And I hope these added values will contribute something for the company.
 
This is my time to develop more and more with the knowledge that I’ve earn in my previous job. I have a great motivation to be the best with learn more. I am able to work in any circumstances, as independent or as a team, that will work well even in the pressure. That will make me an asset and the advantage to your company.
 
I would like to grow together with the company commitment, career progression, develop people, achieving company goals in maximizing profitability by using it’s human resources within happiness environment.
 
Enclose, please find my CV, experiences and recent photograph. I would be prepared to come for interview at any time convenient to you. Thank you for your time and kind consideration looking forward to receiving your favorable replay.

 
  Yours truly,


 
  ..................


Comments