Contoh Contemporary Application Letter

Berikut di bawah ini adalah sample of contemporary application letter (surat permohonan lamaran kerja). Contoh draft contemporary application letter ini diharapkan dapat dijadikan sebagai acuan Anda dalam membuat surat lamaran yang berkaitan.

 
October 1st, 2005
  

Human Resources Department  

PT BANK ………………… (PERSERO) TBK
Gedung .......... Jl..Jend.Sudirman Kav. 1
Jakarta 10220


  
Dear Sir / Madam
 
Notice from your announcement, I would like to apply as new member of employee and I would like to say thank you for this offering and I really interested in this job. I would be happy if I could join with the company to take up a position with exiting career opportunity.
 
I am a recent graduate of ................ University Of ………………., Faculty of ................... majoring in ..................... When I was student, I ordinary relate to work of planning, data analysis, management of project management, and look for alternative solution and also accustomed to make report.
 
I am considered hardworker, energetic, and motivated, and have been told that I have excellent problem-solving skills and I work well with others. I am the one who's active in student activity and always develop my knowledge and ability by participating at many seminars and training program, I join ............................ as Head of education section of Organization. I also enclose my curriculum vitae for your consideration.
 
I hope you would give me an opportunity to take part the selection.
 
Thank you for your consideration
 
  Sincerely,


 
  ..............

Comments