Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Ke Kedutaan
Berikut di bawah ini adalah contoh surat lamaran kerja ke kedutaan (Letter Application for Embassy). Contoh draft surat surat lamaran kerja ke kedutaan ini diharapkan dapat dijadikan sebagai acuan Anda dalam membuat surat lamaran yang sejenis.
Jakarta, September 17, 2010
Att:
Human Resources Department
Embassy of …….. at
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. S-1
Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12950
Subject: Application letter
Dear Sir / Madam,
Based on information from ………. advertised on September 5, 2010. That the Embassy which Mr / Mrs lead, opening job vacancies for the position of Office Assistant. Based on the required qualifications I intend to apply for a job in your company in that position.
I am currently 28 years old and have good health. I have completed an undergraduate education majors at the University of …….. ranch in 2005, with a GPA of 3,43. Previously I've worked in ………………. since 2006, in addition to the career I've business in the field of ……………… for 2nd years. My experience has given me the ability in terms of negotiation, a solution and has an extensive network, which may be able to contribute my efforts at this Embassy.
For more information, here i attach my resume, transcript, recent color photographs and ID card. I really hope that if Mr / Mrs pleased to consider my achievements and qualifications. I am willing to be interviewed at any time in accordance with the time of Mr. / Mrs, Thank you for your consideration
Sincerely,
…………
Comments
Post a Comment